Supplemental homeowners insurance that pays the monthly mortgage payment if a home is declared uninhabitable due to a covered disaster.
First Protector pays:
- The monthly mortgage payment for up to two years if a customer’s home is uninhabitable for more than 48 hours, even if the homeowner has other insurance.
- The mortgage balance if the land where the home is located is condemned or judged permanently uninhabitable.
- A homeowners deductible reimbursement up to $1,000, up to a maximum of 2 losses in any consecutive 12 month period.
- Up to $1,000 emergency cash to assist with any additional expenses a customer may incur as a result of being displaced from their home due to a covered loss.
- Involuntary Unemployment Insurance pays the mortgage payment, or a portion thereof, if a customer becomes involuntarily unemployed.
- Optional service benefits include Contractor Emergency Assistance, Contractor Referral Service, Reviews of Contractor Quotes and Emergency Messaging.
For further details regarding state availability, benefits, limitations and exclusions, please contact us.